WayHome Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteering in Exchange for your Ticket W Clean Vibes

Go down

Volunteering in Exchange for your Ticket W Clean Vibes Empty Volunteering in Exchange for your Ticket W Clean Vibes

Post by CVCV Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:52 am

Looking for some cool cats who want to volunteer in exchange for their fest ticket!

Volunteer with Clean Vibes, LLC. As a Clean Vibes volunteer, you will be helping with recycling efforts during or after the festival; your choice. In exchange for 18 hours of volunteering with Clean Vibes, you get to attend the festival for free!

WHO CAN VOLUNTEER? People over 18 who are able to complete physical work such as bending, stooping and standing for long periods of time. All ages welcome.

WHAT DO I DO? Complete 18 hours of volunteer service either during or after the festival. Tasks involves conversing with festival goers about recycling, managing a small recycling & waste station, cleaning up designated festival areas (such as a stage area after a set) and/or post-festival clean up. Service requires regular bending, stooping, and standing for long periods of time.

WHAT DO I GET? festival wristband, camping access, and an opportunity to better understand large scale festivals. You will also get new, like-minded friends and a sun tan.

WHY SHOULD I DO THIS? Do it to go to the fest for NOTHING! Do it to hang out with your friends, and make new friends! Do it to get a whole new appreciation for festivals; a behind the scenes look on how the fest world works!

HOW? Registration info can be found at www DOT cleanvibes DOT com, or email me below (cannot post links with this new account)

Please email me at alexa AT cleanvibes DOT com with any questions (on the road, so email is easier than here). Thank you!

CVCV

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum